Avet EX 30 2 Speed Fishing Reel
- NEXT SHIP DATE - JAN 4th 2022
Avet Pro-EX 30 Narrow Spool 2 Speed Aluminum Lever Drag Fishing Reel. Lighter aluminum stand up 30 LB class light tackle trolling reel.
Avet Pro EX 30 Aluminum Lever Drag Reels
- Avet Lever Drag control system.
- Avet Reels feature a Pre set Drag feature.
- Avet Reels new cast control system only available from Avet Reels.
- Avet Reels have a 100% precision machined aluminum rigid frame.
- Avet Reels feature all stainless steel ball bearing and components.
- Avet Reels Avet Drag dual caliper drag washers with titanium brake disk.
- Avet Reel Handle knob features an oversized grip.
- Avet Reels feature Harness lugs.
- Avet Reels are proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
The Avet 30 2-speed is an open top San Diego Style 30 LB Class 2 Speed standard size spool aluminum lever drag fishing reel. This reel may be used for all types of offshore trolling, as well as for fishing the bottom. The reel foot of the reel allows this reel to be ideally mounted on a 24 mm diameter reel seat, or a #2 aluminum butt. While this reel will fit on a 22 mm diameter reel seat or a #1 aluminum, I recommend going with the 24mm or #2 aluminum butt. The reel will site better on the larger diameter reel seat. Those wishing to stand up fish may use this reel effortlessly. At 2.9 LBS this reel is very manageable. A short curved #2 butt would be my first choice for standup or bottom fishing. This reel is sometimes referred to as a "narrow spool 30" the word narrow is used when compared to the wide spool, however this reel has a standard size spool found on non-wide 30 lb class reels.
This is a 2 speed reel. The high retrieve allows for 37 inches per crank of line pickup speed, while the more powerful, and less stressful low retrieve allows for 19 iinches per crank. Whether fishing for tuna, mahi, or grouper off the bottom, this Avet reel will perform flawlessly in all fishing applications. This reel may be spooled with 30 LB Test Monofilament, or 80 LB braided Spectra for larger line capacity. The T-Bar handle is ergonomically designed for angler comfort.